Call us : +88 02 9136694 Ext: 110, 01811458877 firstname.lastname@example.org
The objectives of the project are
⇒ to support meritorious and poor students under its Corporate SocialResponsibility (CSR).
⇒ to bring meritorious and poor students in the main stream of technology and nursing them .
⇒ to develop highly skilled professionals in the country through full time guidance.
** Special attention would be given to the students from rural and backward class.
The newly admitted students in each semester.
DIU will offer scholarships to 05 students from each Faculty (total 25). The scholarships will be of 3 (three) categories as follows:
1st Category: They will be given 100% tuition fee waiver along with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 5,000/- per month to support their other university fees and boarding and lodging.
2nd Category: They will be provided 100% tuition fee waiver along with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 3,000/- per month to support their other university fees and boarding and lodging.
3rd Category: They will be provided 100% tuition fee waiver and an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 2,000/- per month to support related educational fees.
The suitable candidate must be an individual of highly innovative in nature and have strong analytical ability
1. Passing year of HSC be 2017.
2. Applicant must be a Student of Bachelor program of DIU
3. Fluent in English and have a good communication and presentation skill.
4. Computer literate and proficient in IT.
5. Amiable, smart, intelligent, innovative in thinking and hard working.
6. Ability to work in group or individually.
7. The credit transferred students are not eligible in this scholarship program.